Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Round Robin -Round 3

This is the last week of our little experiment. It's been fun, and I have to say I finally started pushing myself a little more to experiment with my process rather than 'just get it done.' I had fun, and am wanting to play more with the combination of traditional media I used this time around.

And, honestly, that's a good thing as the stylus for my tablet seems to be no longer working. (insert huge sigh here)  Marsha started us off with a background only, which I love because it's outside the box of what I was expecting. Also, I tend to think of characters first, and seeing the setting first made me really think about what kind of characters would be found there, and in just what situation. Way to go with the push, Marsha!


Look for Amy's contribution tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!