Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Two Heads are Better

So I was trying out Photoshop this weekend.  I'm starting slow, trying to get the hang of a few basic actions. I decided to practice on some thumbnails I had drawn. 


 I was researching tattoos when I started doodling Halloween themed ideas.  I really like how she turned out! She's my new avatar.
I have to admit it's been a challenge getting the hang of the Bamboo tablet and pen. Just drawing with it isn't that difficult for me. It's tracing over what already exists that's proving to be difficult. It'll come with practice, so I can't complain too much about it. :)

I think I'll try to make a new blog banner with a Halloween theme, and perhaps a new Twitter background is in order as well.  It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!