Thursday, February 12, 2009

Choo Choo!

I'm still here...chugging away on all of my little projects. Here's a peek at one of my w.i.p. boards. These two pieces are pretty close to being complete. I just need to add a little ink and then it's on to the next! I recently purchased a small set of acrylic paints. No biggie, but this time I picked the professional grade series. I almost broke a sweat when it came to pay for them, but I can say that they are very much worth it! Things are happening so smoothly I'm in a constant state of glee. Isn't it great when you get to do what you love and have even more fun doing it than you have previously? I sure do!

p.s.- If you haven't discovered the Brown Bookshelf yet (what IS the matter with you?), why don't you skedaddle over there and acquaint yourself with some truly awesome talent. Wonderful stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!