Tuesday, February 17, 2009

At a Glance

Here are my current pieces stuck to my w.i.p. board. I wanted to get an idea of what my weakest piece would be, how they all tied together, if there was a shared palette, etc.

I have to say that I do love my yellow-green, and it is present in some form or another in every piece. It's not surprising considering the color of my studio-citron. I did achieve the balance I was seeking by adding children to my portfolio, as it features half animals and half children.

I'm pretty happy with it. I can see the growth I've had over the years, and the growth I have yet to achieve. I can pretty much see where I'm meant to go with my art, and how I'm almost there. As exhausting as that can feel sometimes, it also gives me a boost to keep going with it.

Over the next few months I'm going to really push myself with my techniques and how I go about doing what I do. Somewhere in there is the goal I am seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!