Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Forward Momentum

Moving forward seems have become my theme this year. Many events in my life lend themselves to this theory, but I'll spare you the ramble. (at least for now-ha!) I just wanted to put it out there that I shall be making my return to blogging! Nothing like a little over-dramatic statement to kick things off, eh?

I've been thinking about it for a few weeks, but haven't gathered the guts to do it. I figured announcing it would help hold me accountable and push me into action. I think it's already started working, as I'm realizing I have no illustration to attach to this post! What in the world am I thinking-posting with no picture? Artists are picture people! Pictures must be present to make their visit worthwhile. Eye Candy now darnit!

I'll try to appease your needs as soon as possible. I have to get all of the dust off my sketchbook and pencils first....How about a couple of big, brown eyes in the meanwhile?
Hey Mom, how about a new blog banner already? Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!