Monday, June 27, 2005

Boy Girl Party Shoppe



A few weeks ago I received a little package that I had ordered from Susie G and her little online shop. I stumbled across her shop's link in an I-Fri. forum, and was happy to discover the plethora of cuteness to be found there.
I ordered these octopus buttons (sorry the pic's a little fuzzy) for a girlfriend who loves the eight-appendaged creatures. However, I haven't seen her this summer yet, and if I don't see her, I may just keep these buttons for myself! I know, that's selfish....
Anyway I was so tickled with Susie's buttons, I decided that I wanted to buy some more of her crafty goodness. I just ordered these owl cards. I've decided that in my new house, my studio will have a "winged thing" theme. These cards fit the bill! Plus, they're very cheery and I smile everytime I see them. If that's not a reason to buy something, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!