Wednesday, December 01, 2010

PiBoIdMo 2010 Winner!

It's December and Picture Book Idea Month has officially ended. It was surprisingly easy for me this year. In fact, I'm going to try to keep up the habit of actively writing down any ideas on a daily basis. You never know what may appear!

I'm so happy with this year's batch that I have already started making plans on how to bring some of them into fully realized stories and eventually dummy books. Others I will be turning into illustrations, perhaps to add to my portfolio.

All of this gleeful proclamation to say that I'm a winner, as are many kindred spirits. Congrats, everyone! Head on over to Tara's blog and be sure to grab your Winner's Badge.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Diandra! PiBo is a wonderful exercise on creativity. I look forward to it every Nov. Enjoy your prize and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loni, this is the second time I've done it, and I have to say that there are so many benefits to it! Not the least is being able to win such a prize! :) I have a bank of great ideas to jump start from, whether I want to create an illustrated piece or start a new dummy. Plus, I have no excuses for not working on something! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!