Thursday, March 18, 2010

Work in Progress & IF Sketch

It's been a few weeks since I started with my new work schedule, and for the most part I'm liking it a lot. The only one I'm having problems with is blog posting on Thursdays.  So much of what I do right now is stuck in sketch stage because my work window is so small, and often naps override paints. Regardless, I have decided to share these scribbles so I can at least say I did it.
This is my sketch for Illustration Friday's prompt of subterranean.  It's a ground squirrel dreaming of all he will see come Spring. I'm hoping to really play with my materials on this one and don't have a set plan of attack just yet.  Hopefully I can get the final done and posted by next week.
And here are some spooky looking characters-LOL! They're really not zombies.  I promise you it's a spring related illustration. It's a piece I'm fiddling with, one I hope to use as a promotional mailer. I'll post the final once they've been mailed. I'm aiming for late April or early May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!