Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Blahs

Besides our lovely trip to WY, I have to say that September has not been a great month, mostly because our son has been sick most of the time. *sigh* Well, daddy's getting a chance to play nurse, and I've been trying to avoid my mommy guilt and get some work done in the studio.

This morning I've completed a large painting, threw together a mini painting with the left over paint, and am now sketching in order to get my brain to switch gears towards illustration.

This little guy is just one of the many we have in our backyard at the moment. Fall for us is full of dragonflies and hummingbirds! I'll post more work later today when I have a chance to take the photos. Hope you're making the most of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love my hummingbirds. i think they are migrating right to you down there on their way to Mexico.
    I'm having a giveaway if you want to enter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!