Friday, February 15, 2008

Two Treats

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still working. I'm just having a hard time getting my rear in gear fast enough. This first picture was my sketch for last week's I-Fri topic: Choose.

This little piggy is having a hard time picking a sweet to eat. I was going to draw vegetables at first, but I wouldn't prefer veggies over sweets, so why would I make a poor piggy have that choice?
Here's a little cartoon I doodled while trying to warm up today. I started with a circle and out came this chubby little hen and her fluffy chicks.

(If you can't see it: The hen's looking up at one of her children (probably the youngest!) leaping off of the fencepost and shouting "Geronimo!" There's one chick in the background covering his eyes, one up front pulling out a worm and another peering up at the daredevil.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, totally loving the chick picture. Great perspective. I hope you take it to finish!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!