Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Little Cabin in the Woods....

I've always had a thing for miniatures, horses, toys-even travel size toiletries grab me. Now there's the ultimate in miniatures. If you haven't heard of Tumbleweed Houses, take a look over at their website. I've known about them for a while, but as with all things, I've forgotten. Well, I found them again and fell in love all over with the dinky domains. We don't have any plans to get one, but I think if we ever had the means (and land) I'd like to have one as a studio space. I'd love to set it up as a fairy tale cottage, like in the picture above. There's something enchanting about such a small space, don't you agree?

3 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous! I agree that there is something enchanting about the thought of working out of a gorgeous little "studio" like the one in the picture! I have just been exploring your site a little and it's wonderful. Your IF for Extremes is beautiful and so expressive. Wonderful to see you back to your art and I cant wait to see what else you come up with! I would have to agree that blogging is a great way to bet the ideas and creative juices flowing! Sorry if this pops up twice - first comment did not seem to come up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love miniatures too! Anything tiny and I'm there. A little studio like this would be amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!