Friday, September 14, 2007

Latest Purchase

Okay, so I'm a little behind the ball on a few things...like the purchase of the next CWIM and Uri Shulevitz's Writing with Pictures. The CWIM is a must have for any children's artist serious about their craft and wanting to know more about their target market. I think this year's edition is one of the best. One of the things that tickled me the most about the book was that Ruth was featured in the introduction. It's so cool to think to myself, "I know her!" and be able to be so excited for her and all the success she's gained so far. I can't wait to read the rest.
I've only just begun reading WWP, but I can already tell buying it was one of the smartest things I've ever done for myself. It's a rare find, a book where every page has relevant information and is worth reading. I'm really going to have to pace myself so that everything can sink in for application later.
These two books have definitely helped inspire me to create some new work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!