Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Think.Jot.Draw

My pal Leeza has created a fantastic new sketchbook. It's got three sections including completely blank pages, full and half-lined pages and even pages with thumbnail boxes! It's a gem of a book, and I can personally vouch for its versatility. I doodled in mine yesterday, and I loved the size of the pages as well as how easy it was for me to use the book fresh out of its packaging. (You know how some sketchbooks have to be clipped or held down in order for you to be able to use them in the beginning?-none of that!) Leeza is even running a cool contest for cover designs! Click here to read more!

Oh yeah:


Go on a buy one- you know you want to!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, nice to look, original, comunicative...
    Warm greetings from Chile:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!