Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just checkin' in.

Howdy everyone! I'm still around. I've pulled my head out of my cave for the moment to let you know I'm alive and well. I'm really enjoying a painting I'm currently working on (shhh! it's top secret for the next two weeks), and I am trying SO HARD to not mess it up. The scene tickles me, the colors are delighting me...*sigh* I'm trying not to be overwhelmed with color theory, perspective, shading and all of the other things that are supposed to be "second nature" to artists. (what-ever!)
Has anyone noticed how many freakin' people are now on I-Friday? It's insane! The sad fact is now I won't be able to look at everyone's work. I've been so diligent about seeing everyone's ideas...but now it's too much. I think I'm going to create a list on the sidebar to the right with links to fave I-Fri artists. Of course, some of them I already have linked, but the new ones, you'll definitely notice. I hope they figure out the thumbnail idea soon, I think that will help.
Well, it's back to work for me...I'll touch base this weekend...hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't visited illo-fri for that very reason. I miss it. Thumbnails would help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I-friday is so overwhelming now that I don't even know where too start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about Ill Friday. I used to look at everyone's piece. Now it's too daunting a task. Unfortunately I'm losing interest but I'm going to try hard to stay involved. It's a great way to challenge yourself and get exposure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!