Saturday, September 10, 2005

Blog title

This whole blogging thing has probably shown what a complete and utter flake I am. Despite that....
I am removing the blog name from my header. "A little bird told me" is very cute. However, I am not in the mind that it fits me anymore. Since I am in a stylistic dilemma (again)*, I'm not going to post another header on there until I have a title that fits me and what I'm doing.
I'm probably putting too much thought into this (my mom says I overanalyze), but I'm going to stick with this decision.

* See post below.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:50 PM

    Having just gone through a stylistic dilemma of my own recently, I feel for you. Once you break through it though, you'll feel so much better!

    Janee (www.trasler.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!