Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"Patience is a virtue"

I, then, am clearly not a virtuous person. I am going mad! MAD I TELL YOU! If you'll recall this post, I was slightly frazzled. Well, the school year is coming to an end, all kinds of plans for summer and this fall are being made, and I have to go along with it like nothing's happening!

Well technically, nothing is happening. NO-THING. Nope, we haven't been called by the HR department, NOPE there's been nothing in the mail. OH! and the car we had, the one we sold when I bought my new baby? YEAH, the jerk-off who bought it wants to return it for a refund! ARGH!

*deep breath*....The Bun is postive he's got the job. The guy who interviewed him emails him frequently, talking about how excited he is and all the things that Bun gets to learn....ya know: top-secret stuff. (rolls eyes) what-ever...

Meanwhile, we have a house to sell, a home to pack, a new home to buy, applications to be completed, resumes to be sent out, interviews to be made, mail to be forwarded, resignations to be turned in...*DE-EP breath in*

Okay, I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!