Monday, April 26, 2010

All I Need is a Red Rubber Nose

 (scratch palette of WIPs)
Okay, if things work out like they're supposed to, I'll have some new art to share by week's end. Here are some of the balls I have up in the air:

*Updating art for blog, Twitter, website.
*Creating brand signatures: color, design, etc. It's all about cohesion, people.
*Participating in Zero2Illo's Twelve Week Challenge 
           Week 1- What Do You Want to Do?
           Week 2- Strategic Business Plan
           Week 3-Market Strategies and Research
           Week 4- Portfolio Pieces

*Creating art for a secret project to be revealed next month.
*Listening to podcasts about marketing/building an illustration career.
*Reading Holly DeWolf's "Breaking Into Freelance Illustration."
*Setting up a nursery and planning out the four wall mural I will be painting.
*Tweeting, and participating in #kidlitart and other tweet chats. 
*Creating art so I can play here: http://www.theydrawandcook.com/

Oh, and cooking, cleaning and doing all of the other mom stuff I do on a daily basis.  Hoo-ah! I hope you're having productive days as well!

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of juggling! I've got a very long list I'm working on myself, including a few of the same 'to do's. I'm especially excited about They Draw and Cook. Can't wait to see the end results of your work...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!