Sunday, December 18, 2005

Help a friend out...

Suzy Ghahremani is one of my favorite artists. I frequently buy items from her online shop, and there is nothing like looking at one of her adorably unique pieces. Knowing this, it makes this so much sadder. Suzy had several pieces being featured at the Giant Robot show in San Fransisco, and just received word that someone has stolen some of them! It's terrible, and I know she must feel so violated. Many of you know that your artwork is like a child. Imagine someone walking off with it? Anyway, click here for a pdf of her flier. Keep a look-out for them. For all we know, some scumbag could be trying to sell them online. Grrr....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Wow, that's a sad story, crazy even. If you don't mind, I'll publish it on my own blog with a reference to your original post.

    You have a great blog, it's very interesting, I'll come back to keep track of your posts.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!