Monday, November 21, 2005

Well hello there!

There have been a few changes made. I have a fantastic banner showing the new (and hopefully final) name of my blog. (The white background compliments it beautifully, I think.) I chose the name because it reflects my journey into the illustration world. I have been working diligently to figure out what I need to do, and my flight plan is quite clear now. (Oh, the pilot is an armadillo, in case you couldn't tell. I haven't named him yet. Any suggestions?)

I'm really tired now, and will post more later. Hope you like the changes. I still have a few things to tweak here and there, but I'm not too worried about it right now.


*random thought*
I've noticed that I have a fascination with things in flight. Several items in my studio have wings, I doodle flying objects, most of my completed portfolio pieces have to do with being in the air, even the tattoos I plan on getting in the spring will be birds. Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!