Sunday, July 24, 2005

And We're Off....


Well, this is going to be my last post for a couple of days. I regret to say that I have a fantastic image all set to use for "Tranquility", the subject for this week's I-Fri. I will be unable to post it on time however, because the computer will be packed up tonight in preparation for our move this week.
The movers come Tuesday and I will be heading to our new town/home Wednesday night. No, our house hasn't sold yet, but we have many people coming by almost daily to look at it. We're hopeful.
In the meantime, I hope my little turtle might appease any hankerings you have for doodles and such. I hope to be able to post again by this weekend. Talk to y'all soon!
~Adios

5 comments:

  1. Hope the move goes smoothly. OUr house goes on the market aug.1st.
    So you've had people in and out alot each day huh?
    I hope we sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:49 PM

    this is precious. have a good move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:36 PM

    This is a nice picture, isn't it?
    I'm reading this from Japan.
    And I put my footprint here.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:26 AM

    IM GUNNA MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MRS.S!!!!!I LOVE U!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this turtle with the little wings, so appropraite for a move too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!