Monday, January 31, 2005

This is My United States of Whateva'


Future Leader of America Posted by Hello


If you saw my post from last Tuesday, you could see from my pencil sketch that I had become very frustrated by my student's lack of aptitude. (to put it mildly) I showed the sketch to a fellow teacher and she cracked up, exclaiming that she wanted a copy for herself. She told me that she is constantly telling her students to "turn-it-on." (imagine pantomine where someone is turning a switch on their head.) I figured since someone else was interested in this idea, I would go ahead and go all out. I did this with watercolor, marker, glue, newspaper and construction paper- if you couldn't tell. It's not perfect, but then again, neither are my students. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!