Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Be afraid...be very afraid!


Work in progress.... Posted by Hello

Okay, if you've read my profile(before I edited it), you know of the days I spoke of. You know, the ones that make me question my sanity. The ones that make that voice in my head go, "What are you? A glutton for punishment?" (oooh, word of the week!) "Why in the world have you decided to put yourself in a situation where you are locked (figuratively, of course) in a room with hormone-raging, mentally unstable creatures for over eight hours a day???"

Yeah, those days. Today was one of those days. Actually, yesterday was too. I don't want to speak ill of my students, because ya know, they are only kids....but come on! (I think that the real reason I don't allow them to take the bathroom breaks they beg for, is because I'm afraid they will poop out their brains!) How hard is it to tell me what a noun is??? What an adjective does? Where a question mark goes?!! We learned this five months ago people!
FIVE! F-I-V-E....uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco! ARGH!

Needless for me to say, these feelings of frustration have led me to sketch the current picture posted above. I will definitely be adding to it. Color and finite lines are good things, after all. The gist of it is this: "A few bricks short of a load." (Yeah, I'm mean, sue me.) I think I'm going to title it:
"Future Leaders of America."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!