Saturday, August 22, 2009

Uni-scorn

Kathy Weller started a pretty funny conversation on Twitter this morning about the newest trend. My pal Kelly posted a response, and we're now waiting on another pal to complete his response to the conversation. (He's got his hands full, so he has a little reprieve.) Anyhoo, since I'm warming up my drawing muscles today, and boy are they rusty!, I figured I'd throw my hand in.
Here's mine:
Nothing too fancy...I didn't even plan enough space for his legs, darnit. He looks a little perturbed, though. What do you think he's looking at with such disdain?
p.s.- Anyone remember that movie The Last Unicorn? It was one of my favorites when I was little, but that bull scared the life outta me. Lisa Frank it was not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!