Saturday, May 02, 2009

Faeries-Final

I can't believe how long it's taken me to finish this picture. I started it last month in response to the prompt of Frolicking Faeries over at Watercolor Wednesdays. I'm going to have to adjust the colors some, but those three are different shades. The scanner lightened them all up.

After all of that work, and several moments of walking away from my desk so I wouldn't do something rash out of sheer frustration, I'm pretty happy with the final product. I'm really working to restrict my color palette, and i think it's paying off. K.I.S.S. really works for me!

2 comments:

  1. love the faerie looking at the worm - too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that worm, too! The colors in this are lovely. Very springy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!