Saturday, July 29, 2006

*Spoiler* Final Duck Project Results

So here is the final result for my section of the Duck Project. My storyline was that the ducks were coming to visit me in Texas for the next leg of their journey. I wanted to show them how much fun we have here, before they headed to Angela in Washington. They had problems with the heat (who wouldn't? it's ridiculous!), so we went tubing, an authentic Texan summer pasttime. Then, came the Tex-Mex lunch...it was an interesting experience.In San Antonio, the ducks were inspired to get some authentic cowboy gear. I lost track of a few ducks while we were at the Alamo, but we all reunited in time to make it to the airport. What fun!

Tell me what you think!
(I think the story is a little rushed, but I was running out of time and wanted to keep it to four pages.)

3 comments:

  1. I like your story! I am so glad that I found this. I didn't know that you posted the whole story on your blog and it seems that nobody else did. If I had to wait, I guess it would be next year...

    Each duck is so vividly-drawn and I like how you highlight the important places in Texas. That reminds me of my stay in Texas many years ago. I can picture the heat there, though not worse than here in my hometown:-).

    Take care and keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee-this is fantastic!! Just like Miragee i didnt realise you had posted all this, so i must tell you that finding this just now has made my day!

    I simply adore the gorgeous characters you have created here- they really did bring a smile to my face [especially the little one duck-diving...and the one comparing the menu with his mate....oh and the one pulling on the cowboy boots- no wait...the one getting a tat on his big fluffy backside...see, i love them all!]

    In fact, im gunna print this off and stick it on the wall in my studio to brighten my day and remind me what wonderful, talented people i have had the pleasure in meeting & working with for this project.
    Thank you so much for your contribution! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:38 PM

    I love this! The illustrattions are so bright and colorful.

    "I'm melting!"

    "Much Better!"

    Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!