Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spotted, v. - note as a known criminal or a suspicious person

Okay, as I write I'm racing the lightning and thunderstorm crashing over our heads....

So here's my prelim. sketch for my fun-tastic idea of what it is to be "spotted." What's funnier than a platypus playing the Easter Bunny being spotted by his less-than-amused friend? There's also many spotted eggs...can you spot them? (haha...okay, I'll stop now.)

I am actually in the middle of painting this, and hope to post it later, but with the electrical mambo going on in the sky above us...I don't think I can safely rely on having access to electricity later tonight. This will have to do! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hope to see the finished product. Certainly understand wanting to avoid the t-storms.
    Here's my computer advice: You should unplug your computer and accessories as well as unplug any modems from phone lines. You don't want a close lightning strike to render your computer useless.
    Of course, you probably won't see this until the storm is over.
    8^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best angry platypus I've ever seen! What a great sketch:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sketch! Cant wait to see the final painting

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic piece. love the perspective and great expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!!! hope you see this in full colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!