Thursday, March 17, 2005

Soo...

I haven't posted in over a week due to whatever bug has infested Blogger. I can't post pictures half the time, and I definitely can't add whatever commentary I want to it. While this #%$# has been going on, I've been investigating other free website providers. I've looked into geocities, possibly to host an entire site, rather than just a blog. I'm trying to have something more professional, so that I can add that web address to my self-promotion cards I'm hoping to send out this summer. I can't tell you how tickled I am with the recent illustrations I've done. I've finally figured out my style for people, and have done several illustrations with great animals. I'm so tickled! Hopefully, I'll be able to post these pictures sometime in the near future. Until then, I'm lurking in cyberspace! :)

oh, Happy St. Patty's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!